Discover the Difference
Thomas Cuisine Management maintains a culture in which clients feel they are put first. We welcome our client’s feedback and are honored when they take the time to help others find exceptional foodservice through our company. The testimonials below are examples of our satisfied clients who stick with Thomas Cuisine Management year after year, enjoying exceptional foodservice and a business relationship that continually surpasses expectations.
Dear St. Francis Dietary Team Colleagues,
I really enjoyed spending time with you earlier this week. I was able to see the flow from diet office orders, to meal preparation in the kitchen, to patient meal delivery, and dish room cleanup.
What I saw
- Efficient, timely, and courteous order taking by our nutrition services aides.
- Excellent organization of meal order tickets and trays to ensure consistent delivery to patients within our 40 minute promise window.
- Consistent patient verification using our two identifier standards before leaving trays with patients.
- Personalized attention to placing trays, so that they are within comfortable reach of patients.
- Prompt preparation of meal orders to all our standards.
- Prompt and thorough breakdown and cleaning of cafeteria customer serving stations.
- Stellar attention to our safety standards by our dish room team: dish machine temperature ranges, dish machine sanitizer levels, consistent glove changes moving from dirty to clean areas, and punctual checking of eye wash station temperatures.
- OUTSTANDING teamwork among so many, as there were two sick calls that left staffing levels shorter than normal.
How it made me feel
- Inspired by the GREAT PRIDE all our dietary team members showed in their work.
- Humbled by how much focus and pacing are required to ensure that we provide great service to every patient and every customer.
- Grateful for the commitment to excellence our dietary team members showed in so many big and small ways.
Market President, St. Francis Hospital
“They prepare everything fresh. This saves on our food costs and results in healthier, more appetizing food. They offer low fat and vegetarian selections on the menu daily. People from the community come to the hospital cafeteria for breakfast and lunch like a regular restaurant. Revenue is up 100%.” -Kalispell Regional Medical Center Kalispell, Montana
“thank you for the amazing job you do facilitating such happy and service minded workers. I am from Southern California where I never experienced this level of service, nor have I seen this kind of positive synergy at any hospital in Utah in which I have worked. Without exception, the staff are pleasant, accommodating and always interested in going above and beyond in their service attitude. This type of atmosphere does not exist unless it is exemplified and promoted from the top down. You obviously have mastered the art of selecting, training and retaining top notch staff who represent food services and the entire staff at Davis in a most positive light.” -Satisfied Davis Hospital employee and customer
Does Your Company Want More?
If you strive to feel this satisfied with your foodservice provider, please contact us to discover the unique ways in which Thomas Cuisine Management can serve you.